Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Measurer Tool

cookie

I'll Lock Up
SPRFNO's hat measuring tool

Mine arrived today...the little beauty and I was thinking about it today and its spring movement.

If you sat down on a chair and expanded it ....as long as you are below a 62 cms... you could pop it over your melon and use it as a conformateur/head measuring tool FWIW.

Does it, therefore, have another (previously unrealized) function in say hat shops?

Thanks to SPRFNO for this gem.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
After all my LAST CALLS I am surprised there is any more interest. Lets say if you have waited this long to jump on the bandwagon the price will be US $200.00 plus shipping. But please feel free to deal with the manufacturer directly.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Once again, You're welcome to all my buyers! Enjoy, SPRFINO

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I hope this is OK, as it's not an auction anymore (didn't meet the reserve), and I'm not affiliated with the sale, but if anyone wants a vintage one of these, take a look here.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
SPRFINO said:
After all my LAST CALLS I am surprised there is any more interest. Lets say if you have waited this long to jump on the bandwagon the price will be US $200.00 plus shipping. But please feel free to deal with the manufacturer directly.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Once again, You're welcome to all my buyers! Enjoy, SPRFINO

Thanks, but I was not following the thread daily, nor could decide on the commitment at the time. Who is the manufacturer, and how can I get in touch with them?

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
Fedora, I am sorry if you have not received your tool. However it has been over 60 days since it was mailed.
SPRFINO said:
Sending out the last five today, 4/1. So if you haven't received yours yet, it is on the way.
Unfortunately there is no recourse available at such a late date. You can see from my posts when all the items in the first order were mailed. If you had not received yours, I needed to know this weeks ago.

For everyone in the last order, if you have had any problem, you must PVT me to confirm your name, payment details, and address. You will have no recourse beyond 60 days from May 25.

Fedora

Vendor
Fedora, I am sorry if you have not received your tool. However it has been over 60 days since it was mailed.
Quote:

I think it may come back to you. I went to my paypal, and noticed it gave my old address, so the sizer was sent to my old house, pre divorce.

So, what should I do? Or can you put a tracer on it? The people that rent that house, may have just taken it, but I need to know. Was a signature required in order to recieve it? Would you email me at sdelk@cableone.net and see if we can resolve this? The small sum of money is not important, but I would love to own one of these, just to look at!! lol Fedora

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
Yes it should have come back to me, but alas it has not. I would bet the renters took it or have it, you should look there. No signature was required, unfortunately no way to trace it at this stage.

le.gentleman

Familiar Face
SPRFINO said:
Yes it should have come back to me, but alas it has not. I would bet the renters took it or have it, you should look there. No signature was required, unfortunately no way to trace it at this stage.

That was a cool project!

Fedora

Vendor

Perhaps it will eventually make it to me. I called the carrier, and she knows me and said she would have brought it to my new address,but she did not recall the package. But at this late date, I doubt I will get it. I have had a couple hats lost in the mail over the years, that never turned up. But, I am not worried about it, so don't sweat it. Stuff happens. Thanks. Fedora

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
This was sourced on the internet I believe. I think a search on alibaba.com (it was made in China) came up with the same product. The only thing is there was a minimum order...

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Thank you. I can't get them to answer their phone...not that I might understand anyhow. I've sent emails, faxes, and now snail mail. I've sent an email now to the address you've just given to me. Thanks again!@

The Block Guy

New in Town
I could really use one of these should they become available again. I was going to try and replicate one that I saw from France....still trying to source the metal ribbon.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael