Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat People Newsboy Cap 7 1/2 $30 includes Shipping *pics*

Colt3840

New in Town
Hello All!

I am selling a cap I just recently purchased from another forum member.

I bought 2 caps from this member and have decided to part with one of them as the color is similar to the other one purchased. These were bought on 11/11 and has only been tried on and I never wore it outside the house. Pics are attached and the original listing is below just want to get what I paid for it.

Thanks in advance!

Custom made Newsboy cap, made of soft, mid-weight wool. Made for a 7 1/2 sized head, but has an elastic and safety pin to allow you to make it a little smaller.

The fabric is sort of a standard tweed-like pattern composed of various greens and grays (reads kind of neutral). Very generous cut, like the old days. The brim is soft enough to roll (stick it in a coat pocket), but firm enough to hold it's shape when worn, and there is no snap. So, you can wear it a number of ways. Looks good on a woman, too.

Hat People make these, and they do a darn good job. If you know their stuff, this is their "extra full" cut.

cap 1.jpg
cap 2.jpg
cap 3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy