Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Shaper for sale, straight sided used one time, $30.00!!!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
http://www.hatshapers.com/Product Pages/Straight_Sided_Dome.htm

Selling this, shipped any where in the USA. The one I have is an improved model from the one in this picture, it has some slight grooves all around the bottom of the crown where it meets the brim to help you tie down your hat.

This is in new condition, you could not tell I even used it and it works too. I paid about 45 or so shipped from the wonderful people that make the hat shaper, but I am willing to put it back in the box and ship it anywhere in the USA (Conus) for merely $30.00 It is a size 7 3/8 which can be used on a 7 1/2 hat with the sweatband still in it...or...you can use it on a bare hat body for the 7 3/8 size that it is....

Thanks so much everyone and enjoy!
Cindy

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
This hat shaper is great...you can make a hat, fix one you have...AND I think you could also use it for many other imaginative things...Jello Mold? LOL It is in a box and all ready to head to your front door....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart