Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat shops I visited in Italy...

dixharp

New in Town
wonderful pics. thanks. but tragic news about the Cappelleria Dante Barbetti in Bologna. You say it closed "becasue of Borsalino". what do you mean??

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
wonderful pics. thanks. but tragic news about the Cappelleria Dante Barbetti in Bologna. You say it closed "becasue of Borsalino". what do you mean??
Apparently Borsalino wanted Dante to sell their hats and he refused. Borsalino opened a store literally a block and a half away... You do the math.

Bologna:

DSC05873.jpg

These are awsome pic! and I see more hats that I want than I could ever afford, but is it just me do the plaid cloth hats stick out like a sore thumb? especially the one that looks like the plastic table cloth I use on my pic nic table?

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
These are awsome pic! and I see more hats that I want than I could ever afford, but is it just me do the plaid cloth hats stick out like a sore thumb? especially the one that looks like the plastic table cloth I use on my pic nic table?

No kidding! those rain hats are hideous!. Pizza place table cloth, you got that one right!

fmw

One Too Many
Thanks for the tour. I enjoyed it. I lived in Italy for a while many years ago on the Amalfi coast. I agree with you about the Italians' friendliness and warmth. They have a very appealing life style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav