Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hat store in NYC?

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
analogist said:
By the way, do you consider yourself a Cary Grant doppelganger?

analogist

lol lol lol

....and it is Cary Granite

Gary-Granite-Cary-Grant-the-flintst.jpg

Firemanpc

New in Town
There is a hat store on Nassau street in the downtown area. The website is www.hats-capsonline.com. I wouldn’t order anything online because the owner told me he didn’t check the website often however, it is a hat shop. I think it is called or used to be called Youngs. He used to be on the corner of Nassau and Beekman as the photo in the web site shows but has moved down the street (Nassau) to a small store front. It’s nothing classy but he has some nice hats both straws and felts.

Firemanpc

New in Town
There is a hat store on Nassau street in the downtown area. The website is www.hats-capsonline.com. I wouldn’t order anything online because the owner told me he didn’t check the website often however, it is a hat shop. I think it is called or used to be called Youngs. He used to be on the corner of Nassau and Beekman as the photo in the web site shows but has moved down the street (Nassau) to a small store front. It’s nothing classy but he has some nice hats both straws and felts.

Tevie

New in Town
Thanks!

Ended up at JJ Hatters great selection with helpful staff. Got a Borsalino with a 2 1/8 brim narrow dress ribbon, teardrop.
Thanks again

carldelo

One Too Many
Tevie said:
Ended up at JJ Hatters great selection with helpful staff. Got a Borsalino with a 2 1/8 brim narrow dress ribbon, teardrop.
Thanks again

Good to hear - I guess I'll take them off the no-fly list. ;)

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
303 5th ave

If youre making the trek to JJHats on 5th Ave, be sure to drop into Cheap Jacks across the street. Its definitely not cheap, but there are a lot of vintage hats to consider.

BTW, Ive only bought one Biltmore at JJ's , but the service was excellent and I would shop there again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy