Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat subject one liners using movie titles

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just went to my DVD closet so I had an unfair advantage. :D There's no way I'd ever be able to think that up on the spot lol!

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
You college kids, always deconstructing the instructions... Those were great ones, Neo! (don't think I didn't go to my DVD cabinet, too!)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice! I had been trying to figure out how to work in that first one in last night, but I couldn't come up with anything.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I knew beyond a Shadow of a Doubt I wanted a new hat -- the kind you wouldn't mind being seen in on Sunset Boulevard. Mildred Pierce told me, "If you're a Die Hard hat guy, you need to go to The Little Shop Around the Corner; the guy from Morocco, Khan's his name, will fix you up. Don't mention his competitor on Michigan Avenue, though, or you'll have to deal with the Wrath of Khan!"

I knew beyond a Shadow of a Doubt I wanted a new hat -- the kind you wouldn't mind being seen in on Sunset Boulevard. Mildred Pierce told me, "If you're a Die Hard hat guy, you need to go to The Little Shop Around the Corner; the guy from Morocco, Khan's his name, will fix you up. Don't mention his competitor on Michigan Avenue, though, or you'll have to deal with the Wrath of Khan!"

Just make sure you don't go to the Little Shop of Horrors!

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Living in Katoomba, he often walked The Hundred Steps*to check up on the progress of the new Heritage Campdraft.

*I Centi Passi

TCMfan25

Practically Family
I was walking over a Bridge on the River Kwai when I came across the Road to Singapore, on the side of the road there was a man named Gunga Din who was selling cheap sweat shop hats and ranting about the High Society in Singapore and how the poor live terribly. The man continued about how Singapore was The Snake Pit of the orient for the poor because of bandits and murderers that ride on Blazing Saddles wearing tattered open roads and robbing people of the little things they have... "A word of advice", he said, "You need True Grit to survive in Singapore."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles