Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat subject one liners using movie titles

EggHead

Practically Family
I thought I'd have fun and start a thread creating a catchy sentence about hats using a moving title or famous quote from a movie.

For example:

When I had "A Fistful of Dollars" I bought a bowler.

Then "For a Few Dollars More" I ordered a custom hat.

:) :)

job

One Too Many
I could have some great vintage hats if I could go "Back To The Future".

Last edited:
Once Upon a Time in America, I was happily buying hats from Ebay. Somewhere in Time, I made a Titanic mistake and bought too many hats. It was then I realized I Married an Axe Murderer.
Actually my wife is pretty tolerant, but not a Stepford Wife.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The experience of ordering a custom hat is completely ALIEN to me. The Thing of it is that I haven't bought anything hat-related in over six months, and I'm starting to feel The Sting. I hope to change that soon. I'm looking to order one sometime around Independence Day, and have it before Halloween. I'm still saving up the cash, as this will cost me over 300 dollars. From Dusk Till Dawn and vice versa I think about what kind of hat I'd like to have, but every time I've decided on a concept, it's Gone in 60 Seconds. It is quite frustrating, and I frequently feel like I need someone to Stand By Me and give me advice...

Last edited:

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
The experience of ordering a custom hat is completely ALIEN to me. The Thing of it is that I haven't bought anything hat-related in over six months, and I'm starting to feel The Sting. I hope to change that soon. I'm looking to order one sometime around Independence Day, and have it before Halloween. I'm still saving up the cash, as this will cost me over 300 dollars. From Dusk Till Dawn and vice versa I think about what kind of hat I'd like to have, but every time I've decided on a concept, it's Gone in 60 Seconds. It is quite frustrating, and I frequently feel like I need someone to Stand By Me and give me advice...

This list made me green with envy. I'll never pun again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR