Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatalog-7 1930's brown Adam Homburg

Woodfluter

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
It makes better sense to be lenient because there are always new members sauntering up to the bar. I'd rather have them feel welcome rather than chastized right out of the box. :eusa_doh: :D
Regards,
J

I so agree Mr. James P! Plus, from my perspective as someone who hasn't been loitering here for years, resuscitating a moribund thread and adding thereunto seems preferable to searching for some arcana and having to wade through umpteen separate threads about essentially the same subject. Makes for more continuity, and after all (as the punchline to an Irish story has it), what's time to a pig?

Oh, and by the way, a gorgeous homburg. Wonder what these babies sold for in their prime?

- Bill

Woodfluter said:
I so agree Mr. James P! Plus, from my perspective as someone who hasn't been loitering here for years, resuscitating a moribund thread and adding thereunto seems preferable to searching for some arcana and having to wade through umpteen separate threads about essentially the same subject. Makes for more continuity, and after all (as the punchline to an Irish story has it), what's time to a pig?

Oh, and by the way, a gorgeous homburg. Wonder what these babies sold for in their prime?

- Bill

Your average Homburg? Stop wondering;) in 1936 (with a cavanagh edge) $10:
1936dobbsmidnight.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21