Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

quikrick

One Too Many
Taking a big whiff of this red before the taste. I'm serious, sometimes I just like to take in the aroma of a good wine.
ewLQuJK.jpg

Wearing my OR Twenty-five tonight. Just tonight I changed the crease from a Cattleman to more of a center crease & snapped the brim down. Fruno thinks it was probably a late Twenty-five due to the sweat embossing. I would agree with that & also because the specs seem to be less generous. It has too much taper for a Cattleman crease for me. Does anyone know when Morris Men's Shop moved from the Chicago Stock Yards Inn?

Served up tonight with Granite City's The Duke Pale Ale @ ~5% ABV while also wearing one of my Old Guys Rule tee shirts from the John Wayne Collection. The Duke lives!

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_1556.jpg

Geetar, Rebel Yell, spoons and Stetson. Can't beat it.
Thanks Perry. I started trying to teach myself to play the spoons a couple of yrs ago. I bought a couple of bottles of Rebel Yell over Father's Day weekend & got a couple of granite ware camp cups & some shot glasses free. But that really is coffee in these pics. Come out & we'll drink some.

Just got in from enjoying more of Granite City's Pale Ale aged in Elijah Craig Bourbon casks. Great stuff! Will blow out soon!

IMG_1597.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21