Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

82° in the shade right now. Good time for the open road panama, and my old standby, Elysian Space Dust.
d40d7596af7a9d59fc9ee6565e954789.jpg
dd4f06f6064ff0ac665496f7ef43d393.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DD, is that a current production hat? It looks great.

Brent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am definitely not supposed to like this beer - but I do. By label and ingredients a short balding guy of my age should not like this beer. Man it is tasty on this sunny 70'f afternoon.

i-CfLh5Vh-M.jpg

My wife and a couple of her friends came home raving about the beer. I was certainly skeptical.

i-MvNBwH8-M.jpg

I have been sitting and watching the lake and sipping the beer. Lovely - It is certainly a fruit brew. The pineapple, mango and orange combined with a vanilla flavor is grand. Not sweet at all and maintains the hoppy beer taste with the citrus. Excellent beer to upset your normal.

Don't tell - my wife was correct.

Cordova Cap and "milkshake" by the lake.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Thank you Rick. It's called a horseshoe & there is a similar version called a cowtrack. The Woomera is a 4" x 6.7" open crown like below. It takes that much crown to make the crease so the Woomera was an excellent candidate. I also changed the thin ribbon to braided leather.

IMG_6877.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

I liked it so much that I wanted one in black so I ordered a Woomera in black & waited a couple of months.

IMG_8625.JPG

When it got here I decided I wanted to do something else with it but I eventually found a 4-1/2" x 6-3/4" Stagecoach in black & put a horseshoe crease in it.

IMG_3123.JPG

RJR

Thank you Rick. It's called a horseshoe & there is a similar version called a cowtrack. The Woomera is a 4" x 6.7" open crown like below. It takes that much crown to make the crease so the Woomera was an excellent candidate. I also changed the thin ribbon to braided leather.

View attachment 119944

View attachment 119945

I liked it so much that I wanted one in black so I ordered a Woomera in black & waited a couple of months.

View attachment 119946

When it got here I decided I wanted to do something else with it but I eventually found a 4-1/2" x 6-3/4" Stagecoach in black & put a horseshoe crease in it.

View attachment 119948
Both look good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21