Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Adventurebilt and Bloody Marys in the French Quarter a few days ago.
20181229_132949_600x338.jpg

Paola Caicedo

New in Town

I have heard very good comments about this master craftsman.
Thanks for the page, I'll get in touch.
I thank you if you could share more pictures about your hats.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday afternoon after working with a brush saw and a chainsaw I opened a growler of beer as a treat. I was tired and the cool beer was a treat.

i-ZW9nXVd-M.jpg

Yes the beer has a distinctly red hue. I thought that the above pic was amusing as the fleece I am wearing confused the camera lense and everything comes out more red than it really is. Interesting. Thick, sour with a taste of raspberry and a faint hint of vanilla. The beer, while thick, is tasty and refreshing. Omni Brewing Double Raspberry Double Vanilla Milkshake IPA - an excellent after wood cutting beer.

Best, Eric -

Yesterday afternoon after working with a brush saw and a chainsaw I opened a growler of beer as a treat. I was tired and the cool beer was a treat.

i-ZW9nXVd-M.jpg

Yes the beer has a distinctly red hue. I thought that the above pic was amusing as the fleece I am wearing confused the camera lense and everything comes out more red than it really is. Interesting. Thick, sour with a taste of raspberry and a faint hint of vanilla. The beer, while thick, is tasty and refreshing. Omni Brewing Double Raspberry Double Vanilla Milkshake IPA - an excellent after wood cutting beer.

Best, Eric -
Eric, still down on the beach @ Corpus until the end of the month. Bought a case of the new Boulevard’s barrel aged Canadian whiskey Pale Ale for day drinking. ~11% ABV. New out this season. Maybe you could try a 6-pack & we can review when a I get back? I will better know then what U like. I have a new nicname from the liquor store owner: jefe. Having a good time!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric, still down on the beach @ Corpus until the end of the month. Bought a case of the new Boulevard’s barrel aged Canadian whiskey Pale Ale for day drinking. ~11% ABV. New out this season. Maybe you could try a 6-pack & we can review when a I get back? I will better know then what U like. I have a new nicname from the liquor store owner: jefe. Having a good time!

Jack; I have some Candian Whiskey Pale Ale on hold at a fancy liquor store locally. I will pick it up sometime in the next couple of days. I am curious. I am also thirsty.

Enjoy the beach time.

Today: I snapped a couple of pics shortly ago. The first pic is for showcasing the head covering I was wearing. Text as follows: Just back from the airport. It is easy to travel in a cap. I got an upgrade to First Class both ways. On the way home the attendant said " a classy cap should travel in First Class." She was 100% correct! I give thanks for the comfort a cap provides - on a plane and off.

i-tM4jznL-M.jpg

Truth in posting: I posted the above with my beer glass out of the pic. In the second pic you can see that I am very pleased with the results of my travel and am celebrating with a glass from the growler of Omni Brewing Double Raspberry / Vanilla Milkshake. It is a lightly sweet and bitter IPA. The raspberry puree (over a pound and a half per gallon) gives the cloudy, bitter and tasty features.

i-JzWBDC9-M.jpg

Oh yea! Best, Eric -

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

i-ZW9nXVd-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Whoa! Gotta try this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk