Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chevelle Diablo- (Devil Horse), A New Orleans Style Porter.

A thinner mouth feel than a typical Porter, with a nice chicory aftertaste. If you like chicory root from Cafe Du Monde, this Porter is for you!

View attachment 166262

View attachment 166261

View attachment 166264

With Cajun Blackened Catfish, dirty rice & veggies, new potatos, & jalapeño hush puppies. A meal fit for a Creole King!

View attachment 166263
That makes me hungry! Blackened catfish and Porter must have been a good combination.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Desert dog

Camped out on the Kern, with a Camp draft and Chuuurch.
ab2e3075bc7563bd997830b190e5a62b.jpg

Thanks Jack! Much needed decompression here! Going for steaks and drinks later, that should complete the decompression!

Hang in there DD. Hope you had a good time.

Got out early this morning on my "health & welfare" check, then stopped for breakfast. Wearing a Stetson One-Hundred & having coffee, waiting on a stack of Southern Grit Cakes with hot maple syrup & Crispy Chicken Tenders with fresh picante sauce.

IMG_3872.jpg

After 3 days of solid rain it was time for the 3-Headed Monster, a crafted blend of Oatmeal Stout, the Bennie German Bock, & their Duke American Pale Ale. A thick foamy head with flavors of coffee & chocolate come forward from the Oatmeal Stout, with a nice vanilla & hops aftertaste from the Duke. I don't drink one often, too rich & filling. But good during a cool rainy stretch of Spring weather, which also brought out my MSCD.

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3883.jpg

Desert dog

Grilled ribeye steaks on the grill, then had to run out for a bit wearing a Worth-Walden. Tired & in for the night so it's time for some Single Malt Scotch Whisky.

View attachment 167308

If you need to prepare, May 18th is World Whiskey Day. Fair warning!
Thanks for the warning! I better get something better than what's in the cabinet now!

Woodtroll

One Too Many
There were no disqualifications with this custom Phoenix. Brought to you by Woodford Reserve.
137de0460b8827a330d765241d94b1e8.jpg

I really like that hat, both the colors and the shape/dimensions. I recall you talking about it on the Phoenix thread a month or so back before you received it, but have you ever posted any other pictures of it? I have a granite on order with Rick and would like to see more if you're willing to share.

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
I really like that hat, both the colors and the shape/dimensions. I recall you talking about it on the Phoenix thread a month or so back before you received it, but have you ever posted any other pictures of it? I have a granite on order with Rick and would like to see more if you're willing to share.
Thank you for the compliments. I received the hat about a month ago, but haven't gotten to getting some good pics and posting them yet. I will try to make a point of doing so here in the next day or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ