Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Gannon and the best tequila I've had.
CIMG6299.JPG

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm trying to cut back on...posting...but this Saturday, April 6th will be the 699th anniversary of Scottish independence from England in 1320. The Scots didn't have to fight them in a Civil War, they just sent them a letter.

So stock up on your best Single Malt Scotch Whisky now. Fair warning!

IMG_1968.JPG

Just wait until next yr!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I'm trying to cut back on...posting...but this Saturday, April 6th will be the 699th anniversary of Scottish independence from England in 1320. The Scots didn't have to fight them in a Civil War, they just sent them a letter.

View attachment 163463

Just wait until next yr!

Cutting back... cheers to having will power, or Jack power in your case.

View attachment 163463

Just wait until next yr!
It's also Tartan Day (for obvious reasons) so break out your kilts and plaids.

Cutting back... cheers to having will power, or Jack power in your case.
I don't have the willpower to just ignore the waves of hyperactivity of ADHD that goes on. Participating in favorite threads & making friends makes it hard to leave other than just going cold turkey. The only other way I know to do it is slowly over time by pulling back from posting.

...so break out your kilts and plaids.
Perry, I'm afraid I'd have to break out another bottle before I could wear a kilt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto