Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

I decided to take the advice of you gentlemen and give the Founders Backwoods ba***rd a try. It did not disappoint! I will be drinking this for our Christmas party festivities tonight along with my somewhat generic make Hatters Guild velvety and green tyrolean-ish hat with Celtic cues on its band. Surely to keep me in good cheer!

Best,
Joe
fc68fec8eee25790b28a880a58293bb6.plist

The flavor profile on this beer is tremendous. I am interested in trying their other Dirty ba***rd scotch ale.. so see if it is less sippable and more drinkable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
I decided to take the advice of you gentlemen and give the Founders Backwoods ba***rd a try. It did not disappoint! I will be drinking this for our Christmas party festivities tonight along with my somewhat generic make Hatters Guild velvety and green tyrolean-ish hat with Celtic cues on its band. Surely to keep me in good cheer!

Best,
Joe
fc68fec8eee25790b28a880a58293bb6.plist

The flavor profile on this beer is tremendous. I am interested in trying their other Dirty ba***rd scotch ale.. so see if it is less sippable and more drinkable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it. The hat makes me want some Marzen beer !!

The Dirty ba***rd isn’t bourbon barrel aged, so it’s definitely a little milder, but doesn’t have near the complexity or character of this one. Give it a try though, still a good Scotch Ale.

Glad you liked it. The hat makes me want some Marzen beer !!

The Dirty ba***rd isn’t bourbon barrel aged, so it’s definitely a little milder, but doesn’t have near the complexity or character of this one. Give it a try though, still a good Scotch Ale.
Thanks Tim. I sure will!

Best,
Joe

Best,
Joe

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko