Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday evening a local Omni Brewing Porter was my beer choice.

DSC05117-M.jpg

Home yesterday to move snow from a dusting of 3 inches of fluffy snow and rewarded myself with a Omni Pils (hazy Pilsner).

DSC05124-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Ol BD is amassing quite the late-in-life empire he certainly didn’t need. I like to see projects like this though, even if they are unreachable. The bottle alone if with his painting is a nice touch.
After that rather reflective on life interview he gave around his birthday, & the recent sale of his song catalog for $300M, I really wonder. He will really be leaving a legacy behind for his heirs.

Assuming there could be another 5 yrs, maybe more of the annual Bootleg Series a full set could be worth something someday. You better grab one from 2020 while you can!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Brunch on the deck. The mild, 18'f temps make it comfy to eat some fried rice, shrimp and a couple of soft boiled eggs. A Founders Unraveled IPA, very flavorful dry hopped IPA, is a perfect celebration for brunch.

B5443399-8A26-4F16-A976-774CCC3A094C-M.jpg

I tip my brim in appreciation of Greg's, Bamaboot, "alert" to the Stetson 7X I am sport'n this morning. It is a terrific 7X Clear Beaver at a steal of a price. Thanks Greg!

DSC05137-M.jpg

No needed chores, no errands means the day is mine to choose. A luxury I am determined to enjoy.

Cheers, Eric -

Brunch on the deck. The mild, 18'f temps make it comfy to eat some fried rice, shrimp and a couple of soft boiled eggs. A Founders Unraveled IPA, very flavorful dry hopped IPA, is a perfect celebration for brunch.

B5443399-8A26-4F16-A976-774CCC3A094C-M.jpg

I tip my brim in appreciation of Greg's, Bamaboot, "alert" to the Stetson 7X I am sport'n this morning. It is a terrific 7X Clear Beaver at a steal of a price. Thanks Greg!

DSC05137-M.jpg

No needed chores, no errands means the day is mine to choose. A luxury I am determined to enjoy.

Cheers, Eric -

Thank you, Eric and you’re welcome as well. Great to see fine hats reach deserving heads. A fantastic hat to assist you in ushering out this year. Enjoy the day!

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
Have you tried the regular before? I see it often, but just can't pull the trigger on it with the price tag. I'm not really into nursing bottles.
No I have not. Not a huge Bourbon guy anyway, & for the last X number of months I have been buying either curbside thru a phone app or online & shipping in. Haven't been inside to see what's new on shelves.

Curbside is something I hope will continue when this pandemic is over. The slogan should be "I Tip For Curbside".

In reading the reviews it scores well & sounds like my kind of Tequela with strong blue agave tastes. No additives or sugar. I'm not really a Anejo or Extra Anejo drinker. Still shopping out the case count but I may get a bottle ea of the other two.

Some Anejos I’ve liked but I’ve never drank an EA that I thought was all that special, especially at the price point of that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner