Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

A few Lagers for HH with a Worth - Walden 15X.

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_6400.JPG

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Before a local saloon closed in 2017 they carried some brews from Bent Paddle in cans. I always enjoyed their Brown Amber British Ale.

I will have to try it. Thanks for the recommendation.

My cold press coffee was ready this afternoon. Absolutely delicious. I like it strong so a cup and quarter of ground coffee beans for a quart of water.

i-M2kGpBw-M.jpg

Tonight in the wanning sunlight I am taking a dram of Red Breast down to the dock.

DSC07700-M.jpg

Cheers to all, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday's high temperature, high humidity called for some hemp. And it seems locally there is a shortage of beverage truck drivers so beer selection is getting sparse. Sammy's Boston Lager it was.

Beer truck driver shortage? I guess the general shortage of employees affects all businesses. I truly am struggling with maintaining and finding employees.

Early morning, pre 6:00am I sipped some medium roasted Blue Mountain coffee. Superb.
i-T6L5H4K-M.jpg

I fixed an unusual breakfast. I desired some red meat and saw no reason not to indulge myself. Grilling a buffalo steak I sipped an Bells Oberon. It is a pleasing beer, but not one that I will make efforts to stock. This wheat beer has an aftertaste in the mouth that is not to my liking. The taste is fine, just the after taste. I found myself keeping a glass of water at close hand.

i-PC9wjLz-M.jpg

With breakfast of fresh corn and a petite buffalo steak with a creme sausce of sitake mushrooms I sipped a Founders All-Day IPA.

i-6ztFn6R-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112