Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Grilling and sipping.

i-BMKxB4M-M.jpg

Deschutes Pinedrops IPA and a vintage Adams fedora.

Eric -
Yay! Deschutes is an Oregon beer! That river is something to behold on the other side of the Cascade Mountains. Oh, also, the hat makes my heart race.

A bit of hedonism on the deck tonight...

No electronics, no distractions. Usually sitting with my dogs on the dock or in the boathouse watching the lake change in the weather and sipping the lovely oatmeal, chocolate, hoppy flavor.
Amen, absolutely nothing wrong with that! First thing I did upon getting home after being gone for the wk was grab two growlers & headed to Granite City for their Gold Fever. I'll be out on the viranda soon. Let the weekend start!

Willebe

A-List Customer
After a wk of campfire percolator coffee this Caribou Cold Press sure tastes good. Wearing my Kevin O'Farrell until it gets hot out.

IMG_1914.jpg
What do you use in your campfire percolator, Hurricane? I don't know if it is the limitations of amount or the ideal, but I always enjoy my campfire coffee.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

What do you use in your campfire percolator, Hurricane? I don't know if it is the limitations of amount or the ideal, but I always enjoy my campfire coffee.

I think it was just dark roast Folgers but the problem was sometimes it perked for 10 min & sometimes it might perk for 40 min. We had a lot going on & no one was playing barista. But no one went thirsty & a good time was had by all, if you get my drift!

Willebe

A-List Customer
I think it was just dark roast Folgers but the problem was sometimes it perked for 10 min & sometimes it might perk for 40 min. We had a lot going on & no one was playing barista. But no one went thirsty & a good time was had by all, if you get my drift!
I do understand. I'm glad it was a good time and that you are now able to enjoy your iced coffee again.

I do understand. I'm glad it was a good time and that you are now able to enjoy your iced coffee again.

Are you familiar with the Kiamichi mountains & wilderness? A friend has a mountain cabin & we are planning to go back again in the fall.

Willebe

A-List Customer
Are you familiar with the Kiamichi mountains & wilderness? A friend has a mountain cabin & we are planning to go back again in the fall.
I am not familiar with that mountain range. I googled it just now. The pictures look nice. I have traveled all throughout the Southeast US and parts Midwest Canada, but I have never been to the Midwest US. I have always wanted to go. The wife and I are planning a camping expedition next year to go to Wyoming and back through Colorado. I am looking forward to it.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Bowlerman, a bit OT but have you seen this Civil War era Meerschaum? I've been following it for a while.

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

That is a real beauty! No, I haven't seen it. I have mostly stopped buying pipes for a few years, though I still love the ones I have, a rather nice collection, But not as extensive are prolific as my hats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a real beauty! No, I haven't seen it. I have mostly stopped buying pipes for a few years, though I still love the ones I have, a rather nice collection, But not as extensive are prolific as my hats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember a volcano you bought about a yr ago, on a vacation trip I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot