Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Some beer trades later and I am enjoying a Sculpin IPA, Ballast Point Brewing Co. Man this hop-driven Sculpin IPA is great. Aroma and taste is exactly what I wished for today. Let it snow!

Sipping IPA and watching the lake freeze over.

i-fpMvdfn-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

raven5

New in Town
Some beer trades later and I am enjoying a Sculpin IPA, Ballast Point Brewing Co. Man this hop-driven Sculpin IPA is great. Aroma and taste is exactly what I wished for today. Let it snow!

Sipping IPA and watching the lake freeze over.

i-fpMvdfn-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Great hat. Details?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

It's good to be home! I'm wearing my softest pair of old Wranglers with my favorite Paul Bonds, a soft velour Henley shirt & my favorite Ritch Rand hat! Drinking my favorite blend of coffee. I have an appointment later today with my tax advisor; I figure if I'm going to have to bend over I want to be comfortable first!

27wvpr9.jpg

Sorry about all the shadows.

RJR

It's good to be home! I'm wearing my softest pair of old Wranglers with my favorite Paul Bonds, a soft velour Henley shirt & my favorite Ritch Rand hat! Drinking my favorite blend of coffee. I have an appointment later today with my tax advisor; I figure if I'm going to have to bend over I want to be comfortable first!

27wvpr9.jpg

Sorry about all the shadows.
Love that Rand!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Wish they'd come to South Dakota!

Wish DD was better represented in DFW area.

When we lived in New Hampshire I drove by five during my 3-mile commute to the office.

Here in Ft Worth, there are 3 Starbucks within a few minutes walk, another half dozen a mile or so further but the closest (and only) Dunkin's is about 9 miles.

Cheers!
David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner