Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

3X OR & some smoky Lagavulin 8 with MNF.

IMG_2706.jpg

Final score 54 - 51, Damn!

Last edited:

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Camp Draft with a Lindberg’s Mahogany Lager (brewed for Springfield’s oldest tavern by White River Brewing Co. located just across the street).

b5ea4704d8b47dc2d5fe2e0523f62831.jpg
I love that CD with the beaded band, and would like to try the Mahogany Lager. Is it an an Oktoberfest beer, or one of the regulars?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In honor of @Hurricane Jack's recent Stetson 100 acquisition, I raise a glass of Clyde Mays AL style whiskey towards MO while wearing my own Stetson 100. I know he's been looking for awhile. Cheers, Jack.
View attachment 146040
And just to poke at my friend, @Desert dog a bit.
View attachment 146041
Decided to stay in at home & crack open this 1989 bottle of Longmorn Single Malt Scotch bottled by Signatory. Longmorn is a highlands Speyside that is hard to find: small Distillery & most of their product is used in blended Scotches like Chivas Regal. Occasionally Signatory or Gordon & MacPhail will bottle a few select casks. Un-chillfiltered, dry & almost white wine like.

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

Speaking of wine; for all you wine drinkers:

IMG_2770.PNG

Decided to stay in at home & crack open this 1989 bottle of Longmorn Single Malt Scotch bottled by Signatory. Longmorn is a highlands Speyside that is hard to find: small Distillery & most of their product is used in blended Scotches like Chivas Regal. Occasionally Signatory or Gordon & MacPhail will bottle a few select casks. Un-chillfiltered, dry & almost white wine like.

I believe that would be worth staying in for. Can't imagine I've had anything quite like that, HJ. I like them dry but that sounds above and beyond what I've ever had, and admittedly my Scotch experience is limited, though I am familiar with the education/graduation process you laid out the other day. I've sampled a number of single malts but have only purchased a couple over the years. I've always leaned toward the bourbons/American whisky's.

Did see tonight in the ABC store that they are carrying Maestro Dobel. Looking forward to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner