Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning.

i-648LxgJ-M.jpg

This past few days had me enjoying Founders All Day IPA, Founders Grapefruit IPA, cold brewed coffee and this morning a Shilling Hard Cider while working the grill. I have veggies (potatoes/peppers/ brussel sprouts with bacon/parsnips) and chicken prepped and ready. I will prepare them ahead of guests arriving. These fix-in's can be easily reheated. Salads are next to be prepped. I will open another can of the Hard Cider as it just "feels" right on this Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.

Cheers, Eric -

CRH

Call Me a Cab
A favorite 1990’s Worth - Walden 15X with a few new Martin City Brewing’s Jose Mexican style Lagers. Just an okay lager with a taste of fruit with cloves, nutmeg, & a bit of cinnamon. Found I liked it better with a lime wedge squeezed in.

View attachment 616764
View attachment 616763
View attachment 616765
View attachment 616762
View attachment 616761
View attachment 616766
OK, nice hat but the beer description was totally too sophisticated for me - read too much like kissing the waitress. Lol

rogueclimber

One of the Regulars
This Memorial Day morning I enjoyed coffee and a beer (Volcanica Costa Rica and Founders Grapefruit IPA). The Founders IPa's pine hops and grapefruit tastes are well balanced. It is a terrific spring and summer beer.

i-WWm4LD5-M.jpg

Happy Memorial Day. Cheers, Eric -

Eric,
Those two lighter felts with the gray ribbons are stunning -- Cheers!

Mm25

One Too Many
I’ve been hearing good things about the Jim Beam 7 year that came out recently so I picked it up along with a few other budget bourbons in the 90-101 proof range and asked my wife to pour me a blind taste test. No bad choices, but the beam did not jump out and wow me. The Evan Williams was better than expected. Striped Stetson flat cap in the corner.

Attachments

• IMG_7858.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7857.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL