Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats F/S sizes 7 3/8 and 7 1/4 Dobbs burton Taylor

Banky

One of the Regulars
3 hats I just don't wear I'm not looking to make money on these just get out of them so prices are negotiable. I apologize for the less than stellar photos, lighting in my place is not optimum. Also, if you are interested in all three, I'll be happy to do a bulk deal. Paypal only please. Prices include shipping, if you are not from the states, shipping will be added to the price to get it to your country.

First up Burton Taylor thin ribbon Color is a light brown with what I would describe as Champagne for the trim. Slight shallow mothing on the underside of the brim, not noticeable less you are looking for it. Size 7 1/4 fits my 22 1/4" just fine. Brim measures 2 5/8"

$115

Next is a hat I've tried to sell before to no avail. Deep chocolate brown Dobbs 15 thin ribbon with Cav. (Guild) edge Perfect condition, nothing wrong with this hat at all. measures 23" or a 7 3/8. Brim measures 2 3/4"

$215

Any question, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Banky

One of the Regulars
The prices are listed under the descriptions but for ease they are $115, $215, and $225 respectively. Thanks for asking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko