Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats for Sale

Justdog

Practically Family
I have a few more hats for sale and will be uploading pictures, specifications and prices.
Looks like: Royal Deluxe Open Road, Royal Deluxe Fedora, Stetson 15 3X Beaver, Brown Fedora Wormser, Steel Blue Wormser Fedora( Kind of spoken for but am uploading more pictures.) 3 X 7 3/8 Open Road Spoken for but have to upload pictures.

Prices :

The 3x Beaver Stetson Open Road is 75 dollars but is pending sale once I submit a precise postage quote from the post office.
The Brown Wormser is 75 Dollars 7 1/4
The Steel Blue Wormser is 125 7 1/4 Probably sold
The Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe is 150 OR Biege grayish 7 1/4
The Stetson 15 3X beaver is 150 Light brown 7 1/4
The Fedora Royal Deluxe is 150 dollars. Mocha Brown not gray. 7 1/4

I am exactly 7 1/4 and all the 7 1/4 fit me perfectly. The OR Royal deluxe may not have been worn but a few times
The Fedora Mocha Royal Deluxe may also not have been worn.
The felts are Beautiful on the Stetsons.
The OR RD is stiffer than the 15 3X and the Fedora Deluxe but that is because the 3x 15 and the Fedora Deluxe are buttery soft.

Postage quotes will be given to anyone interested but the continental US judging by the last 4 boxes were on average 45 to 50 dollars.
Of course everyone knows the fees involved in paypal transactions and such. There is also fuel surcharges and tax at the posta office once you actually complete a payment. So yes postage is not my favorite thing but I was very impressed with the delivering speed on the last hats especially to Okinawa. I pay postage as well for the stuff I get and it has gone up quite a bit in 5 years. When it comes to these items though, they are so rare that it personally made and still makes it worth it to me.

A member has approached me to buy all 5 hats but the 3x 7 3/8 OR had been spoken for before that and the Steel wormser was also spoken for before that. The remaning hats are the three Stetsons and the brown wormser which I just gave a member a quote for.

3X 7 3/8 OR
3XBeaverOR73810.jpg

3XBeaverOR7389.jpg

3XBeaverOR7388.jpg

3XBeaverOR7386.jpg

3XBeaverOR7385.jpg

3XBeaverOR7384.jpg

3XBeaverOR7383.jpg

3XBeaverOR7382.jpg

3XBeaverOR7381.jpg

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
Yes getting to that very soon I was very pleased that the parcel to Okinawa arrived safe. I will be updating dimesion and details as I go. Wanted to get better pics of the 3x on here for you.

Justdog

Practically Family
Will be updating in the next couple of days as I want to measure the hats and add those details. Just had a couple of issues with photobucket crashing when trying to load these picture links. Meantime everyone can see the pics which is the priority.

dogrocketp

One of the Regulars
As we discussed, please tell me the brim width, and the cost of the Wormser. Is it a true 7 &1/4? a little big, a little small? Enquiring minds want to know!

El Sid

New in Town
Wow. What's that bash called? Beautiful collection. I'd rather shrink my fat head than stretch these beautiful hats, but I'm sure somebody will love owning each one of them.

Justdog

Practically Family
The only 7 3/8 was the 7 3/8 3x OR but that is pretty much sold I just have to get the member the precise postage quote. Working so I have to fit this in when I have the opportunity.

Justdog

Practically Family
Crown 5 inches, brim botton to top peak at front. 2 inch ribbon looks like a bullet fold, brim is 2 3/8 Inside oval 8 inches front to back 6 5/16 side to side. Fits me perfectly with a nice bit of space at my temples. Definately not tight. I am an exact 7 1/4. If I put on the Royal Deluxe Stetson it fits more tightly at the temples but that hat was probably never worn. This hat is professionaly cleaned and blocked. initials ike in the sweat. Beautiful steel blue felt. 125 not including postage.

Justdog

Practically Family
I think you are refering to the Mocha Royal deluxe. I do not know what the block is but it was probably sold that way and never worn. I have put this hat on but I have never worn it. The felt is buttery soft and the brim is a tad bigger than an average fedora brim.
Specs are :
The Peak of the crown is almost 5 ibches high from base of brim to peak. The brim is 2 1/2 The hat is a true 7 1/4 fits me perfectly. The price is 150 dollars not including postage. The hat is a very beautiful mocha color with a 1 1/2 inch contrasting band. There is also a wind button. I find this unusual for this hat.
There are no initials in the sweat. I would consider this hat a masterpiece. The felt is supple and soft. Pretty sure it was never really worn.

Justdog

Practically Family
Prices

The 3x Beaver Stetson Open Road is 75 dollars but is pending sale once I submit a precise postage quote from the post office.
The Brown Wormser is 75 Dollars
The Steel Blue Wormser is 125
The Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe is 150
The Stetson 15 3X beaver is 150
The Fedora Royal Deluxe is 150 dollars.
Postage quotes will be given to anyone interested but the continental US judging by the last 4 boxes were on average 45 to 50 dollars.
Of course everyone knows the fees involved in paypal transactions and such. There is also fuel surcharges and tax at the posta office once you actually complete a payment. So yes postage is not my favorite thing but I was very impressed with the delivering speed on the last hats especially to Okinawa. I pay postage as well for the stuff I get and it has gone up quite a bit in 5 years. When it comes to these items though, they are so rare that it personally made and still makes it worth it to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR