Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats

Justdog

Practically Family
I have some hats that are not being worn and that were collected.
Most are 7 1/4, Open roads, Royal Deluxe. Nutria. One exeptional Whippet.
Nice boxes as well. Having never sold a hat on ebay and knowing the Fedora lounge for a while I thought I would get opinions here first.
My hats were never bought with the intention of selling but sometimes things change. I hope I can find a home for some of them. I will look over everything and then post a few pics. The Whippet is Steel gray/blue. The Nutira is Beige. No 7 1/8 Only 7 1/4 and and a couple of 7 3/8. Just trying to figure out how to organize this and the first step was to see if there was any interest. Have not been on here for a while but I am sure the place seems to being doing well. Making progress see posts.
Thanks
Justdog

OK
It looks like:
Just getting shipping quotes and addresses
Potentially sold
7x Clear beaver Cattleman M_Jones
OR 25 Cattleman Viktor
Whippet Viktor
Nutria blixa00
Royal Deluxe Icic419
3x Beaver black last drop liner Carouselvic

I obtained shipping qoutes for all interested parties and PM,d everyone
Canada post is on strike. Legistlation was tabled today to end the strike.
Purolator is obviously more expensive as they charge for weight and parcel size where Canada post does not do both.
Obviously Canada post is cheaper.
The hats are not going anywhere. So the decision is up to you guys.
It is the buyers choice which service to use. Purolator means you get your parcel fairly quick and the parcel can be shipped anytime.
I am not making money on postage. I even double checked the web site to confirm rates. I physically took a sample box to the depot at Canada post and Purolator for individual quotes. I have the hard copy Canada post quotes which have three services. I could scan and send an email to each buyer to confirm the rates.
Purolator only gave me writen rates.
I hope this informs everyone upfront of the costs of shipping these days.
This pretty much covers everthing from TN to CA to Okinawa.

Last edited:

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Photos and prices would be nice...dimensions and colors for Nutria and Whippet??? Thanks...

T Rick

Practically Family
I'm a 7 1/8. Please contact me with details on anything you feel may fit (or, post pics and sizes along with prices ;)?).

Justdog

Practically Family
Nutria Beige Tall crown over 5 inches. 3 inch brim . Soft pliable $95

Nutria3.jpg

Nutria2.jpg

Nutria-1.jpg

Nutria7.jpg

Nutria2-1.jpg

Whippet Blue Gray 5 ich crown 2 1/2 brim 1 3/4 ribbon with wind tie and button $225
Whippet2-2.jpg

Whippet1.jpg

Whippet5.jpg

Whippet4-1.jpg

Whippet6.jpg

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
Open Road Stetson 25

OR 2 3/4 Brim 5 inch crown Grayish Beige or standard OR color Cleaned $75

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0064.jpg

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
3X Beaver Black 3/8 1/4 pencil brim 2 7/8 Stiff block, off white liner, 1/4 thin ribbon real sweet and uncommon $100

3XBeaver7381.jpg

3XBeaver7382.jpg

3XBeaver7383.jpg

3XBeaver7384.jpg

3XBeaver7385.jpg

Too big for me. Brim is unfinished. No initials The liner is embroidered The last drop, not screened.

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
Royal Deluxe

This is a superb Royal Deluxe. Original Mfg price tag and original store sales sticker still attached, substantial felt, Chocolate brown, 2 7 /8 brim 5 inch crown 2 1/4 multifold ribbon with wind cord and button. Unsewn brim. $100
RoyalDeluxe1.jpg

RoyalDeluxe2.jpg

RoyalDeluxe4.jpg

RoyalDeluxe6.jpg

No initials Reubens Flint Mich embossed Royal Deluxe

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
I have one OR long oval Stetson 25 cattleman block beige or standard OR color. I have one long oval 7x Clear beaver, gray with last drop liner, initals on the sweatband 2 1/4 finished brim cattleman block, Reeded sweat band bound brim. Original silver cowboy with branding iron pin still attached. $150 Original hard oval box

7XBeaver3.jpg

7XBeaver4.jpg

7XBeaver2.jpg

7XBeaver5.jpg

Stetson7x-1.jpg

Stetson OR 25 Cattleman block reeded sweat band 2 5/8 bound brim 5 1/2 inch crown unblocked thin ribbon with wind button and cord Original long oval tag $75
ORLongoval254.jpg

ORLongoval255.jpg

ORLongoval258.jpg

ORLongoval256.jpg

ORLongoval251.jpg

Last edited:

J.B.

Practically Family
3X Beaver Black 3/8 1/4 pencil brim 2 7/8 Stiff block, off white liner, 1/4 thin ribbon real sweet and uncommon $100

3XBeaver7381.jpg

...Brim is unfinished. No initials The liner is embroidered The last drop, not screened.

If shipping's included -- I'll take it. How do you want the moolah sent?? :)

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
Hi: I will have to get a shipping quote. If you can give me your shipping info, I can get a quote for you. Canada post is on strike right now and will be legistated back to work this week. I want to get the safest most economical postage possible. I will PM you my email address. I will prefer paypal for all transactions. Thanks

Justdog

Practically Family
Every hat I have with the exeption of the black stetson 3x and a 3x Beaver OR are true 7 1/4 . I have a 3/8 wormser which I will put on later. I also have a real calssic blue gray wormser, cleaned and blocked that is like a true detective 40s hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24