Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatter Wanted!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I thought of it, but couldn't think of a catchy thread title! "Black Sheep Brigade" was my first thought, but then I figured it oxymoronic for a company whose motto is "stand out from the flock" :D

I recommend that you avoid the usual alliterative title on this one. For ease of searching in the future, you may just want to go with "The Hats of Black Sheep Hat Works" or "Black Sheep Hats."

HNTrail

New in Town
Update time... and boy am I LATE! First of all, Bob over and Black Sheep Hat Works sent his perfect hat to me on time. He did a great job. I'll have to take some pictures of it and the box it came in and post them here. I bought the hat for working out in the sun and this thing really protects me from the sun - big time.

I'm sure all the other hatters that you all have suggested to me would do a great job, but Mr. Jesse over at BSHW got the first shot at my business and he sure delivered. The felt quality (beaver) is top notch, the fit is perfect, the blocking is superb and the shaping of the brim is magnificent. For never having actually speaking to the man on the phone and doing all our business 100% online, this man knows what he's doing.

I encourage all of you to check out his website at blacksheephatworks.com and see some of his stuff. From Golden era Fedoras, fine lady hats to western hats as well as custom made any-kind-a-hat... Bob get's the job done to perfection and with excellence.

I couldn't be happier that I choose Bob and Black Sheep Hat Works to make my custom hat... Now he's got a new customer for life!

Pictures will be posted soon, as well as me changing the tag on this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto