Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have Yourself a Very Couture Christmas (UK)

lyburnum

Practically Family
One for the UK ladies, didn't think it belonged in the events section as it's not a meet as such (yet?!)

Anyway, I think this sounds absolutely fabulous and I shall most definitely be in attendance - I'm already all excited! It's at the V&A as part of their Golden Age of Couture exhibition.

Friday 14 December 2007
Couture Christmas
18.15-22.00
Various Locations

A glamorous, glittering and stylish evening of couture. Watch fantastic cocktail flairing then choose your favourite from a 1940s and 50s cocktail menu. Enjoy sparkling music and dance including the Foxtrot, Waltz, Quickstep and Jive. Sample original couture perfume and experience a mini-consultation with one of the Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie Team. Have a 1950s make-over, discover your personal colour range and try fashion drawing. The evening's highlight will be a talk given by the renowned Professeur de Parfums Roja Dove. All events are free except the talk by Roja Dove.

Miss Roulette

New in Town
I'm certainly going.

I've just got to work out whether to go to work in my finest or change before leaving as I work outside of London and can't go home first.

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Just got back from this, it was good fun! Nice to meet you in person, Lyburnum. I wonder if anyone else was there and I didn't recognise them... there were lots of well dressed people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR