Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Haversack Ideas

Charlie Noodles

A-List Customer
I bought a cheap cotton canvas haversack to carry my books. A backpack would look quite silly with my new coat.

I didn't like the colour of the thing, a slightly fluoro-looking yellow, so I gave it a tea-dyeing and I believe it has come out quite well.

I was considering perhaps stenciling something on the flap or on the front. But could not come up with anything that wasn't a bit too ah... Adolescent.

Remembering certain threads in the lounge I thought I might run it by you gents for ideas. Do you think I should leave it as is? Or can you think of a good design idea?

The Outlaw Kyle

One of the Regulars
How about something simple and vaguely martial, like "Co. H" or "NSW Milita". Or just a string of letters for some kind of acronym, either a real one or one you can make up. "ADCH" for "Awesome Dudes Carry Haversacks".

Design wise, a Star is good, or maybe that Australian star pattern on your flag.

Whatever you pick, make sure to show us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot