Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian Shirts - Aloha Shirts

An Aloha shirt that Duke Kahanamoku gave to President Harry Truman.
CC71FC38-E227-43CD-A476-5BC43DBA0B91.jpeg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 453274
This fabric, that Tina bought today, will be a new shirt before too long.
The phone camera doesn't bring out the green too well, it will look better
once it's a shirt, take my word for it, the lady has never failed me yet.
Paisley aloha shirt 001.JPG
Paisley aloha shirt 002.JPG

Chances are I posted this elsewhere, but having been asked what became of the shirt, here it is.
Paisley aloha shirt 001.JPG Paisley aloha shirt 002.JPG Paisley aloha shirt 003.JPG
The trousers are currently in the process of being replaced. What you can't see from this distance is the permanent damaged done at the dry cleaners. Indelible marks to the upper part of the inside leg. The lady put a lot of effort into these magnificent trousers, her facial distress said it all.

View attachment 533673 View attachment 533674
Chances are I posted this elsewhere, but having been asked what became of the shirt, here it is.
View attachment 533670 View attachment 533671 View attachment 533672
The trousers are currently in the process of being replaced. What you can't see from this distance is the permanent damaged done at the dry cleaners. Indelible marks to the upper part of the inside leg. The lady put a lot of effort into these magnificent trousers, her facial distress said it all.

I NEVER saw a Paisley shirt like that, before!! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ