Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice, Charlie!

Others over the past few days look great too.

Lando, that's a great look with the wide brims, cane rod and buckaroo.

Bought a Hawaiian shirt today, a size larger than last summer... maybe you'll see me sporting it this week.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I don't wear any button down front/dress-type shirt without some sort of t-shirt underneath. These days I wear a henley underneath unless I'm buttoned up to the neck - then it's a white T.

Lando

Practically Family
Just enough Aloha showing to qualify for this thread. This one is about thirty years old (like me...:rolleyes:) Wearing my Peters Bros. moth-eaten favorite.

Nice to see a Peters Bros. around here, sir.

And nice to see everyone getting into the spirit of things.

I always feel weird wearing brimmed hats with t shirts. It just feels off. However, I have an old Stetson Temple that's been abused. For some reason, with its twisted brim and beaten body, the hat goes really well with t shirts. It's the only one I wear usually if I happen to be out of a Hawaiian. I try to just not be out of Hawaiians though lol.

And just for fun:
14723006646_22593b230a_c.jpg

Akubra Sombrero came in. Still working on how to shape it. But man this is a fun hat. Oh the possibilities lol.

Last edited:
Sharp hats-R-me! Good choice for your own little tropical paradise there.

Congrats on the new hat Lando. I'm a fan of the western/aloha pairing.

Yo, Lando, amigo, in the Sombrero! You are now in an elite group; the Akubra Sombrero Owners' Club. So far, to my knowledge, it's me, you, and, of course, Joao. Welcome, my friend!! We're just wild...

cw3pa

A-List Customer
I guess Native American spirit is akin to Aloha spirit, regardless, the design looks Hawaiian in general. Nice colors too.

Just a different slant on the same theme. These Sonoran shirts are tailored for the well "heeled" man.
BTW here is a swatch of the reverse side of the pattern.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Dale and Harv.

Harv, I'm guessing your shirt will sport a bit of ocean freshness after the feast. Hope you got a bib!

My Koi continues to deteriorate before my eyes. As mentioned in earlier posts it has some issues and the latest is "runs" like in ladies nylons developing when I put it on this morning. Also more holes at stitch points. So no more dry cleaning bills for this one but it will come in handy at the next Salmon bake festival-no bib required. To ease my pain over this poor shirt, a fresh Avanti was waiting on the porch when I got back home this afternoon. Pix tomorrow.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Mike and Harv, those are great! Both of you sporting some of that ocean freshness. :)

The koi are fantastic. Where do you guys get these great Hawaiians? I've only ever seen them at kohl' s.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace