Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Bump!

Gave "The Green Machine" thread a bump with this fedora, and thought I'd do the same for this thread with the shirt...
P1010001-3.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Goose, nobody does it better man.
I'm flattered HPG...thanks. However, there's lots of cool looks here. Indy and his shorts (not Speedos :eek: ), JT Marcus found another cool shirt, JtL's Kahala, and JazznCocktails; what a great shirt and hat pair up!

Here's the Uniform of the Day for me. Reyn Spooner w/ Disney characters.

579394417_7yTu5-M.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
High Pockets said:
Well,....it's just a Biltmore,....by next summer I hope to have one of PB's beauties!

July09.jpg

Thats a Biltmore I actually like the looks of. What model is that, High Pockets? Sharp look:eusa_clap

Goose.

Practically Family
Today started around the yard with a Brent Black Panama. Ending up with a Brent Black Panama on my way to get my hair cut.

Same shirt though ;) That Magnum P.I. gig that I got before I knew that was what it was.

602468206_xyC45-S.jpg
602468523_9eLCB-S-1.jpg
602507630_iAkMB-S.jpg

Tone

A-List Customer
Goose. said:
Today started around the yard with a Brent Black Panama. Ending up with a Brent Black Panama on my way to get my hair cut.

Same shirt though ;) That Magnum P.I. gig that I got before I knew that was what it was.

602468206_xyC45-S.jpg
602468523_9eLCB-S-1.jpg
602507630_iAkMB-S.jpg

:eusa_clap Classic!
Come on now, those ukele's have never tried a few bars of a certain theme song? :)

Great shirt!

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose. said:

602468206_xyC45-S.jpg
602468523_9eLCB-S-1.jpg
602507630_iAkMB-S.jpg

Great look Goose!!!!!! Wasn't that guy your stunt double????[huh]

Goose.

Practically Family
Thanks Tone and Carlisle Blues Clues...

Giving the thread a "Goose Bump" (I stole that ;)).
So, I'm sitting here looking at the PDF file that ValEag refererenced for an Akubra Fedora in Fern Green. Wife comes home from shopping and hands me a Primo. My first one.

So, how cool is that? The beer is "ok". Have had worse (much). Have had better. But thought it thoughtful of the Mrs.
But, an excuse to post since I'm here, checking out my Santa list, and drinking a beer...

504116076_6CC5y-S-1.jpg
497496174_dvBSw-S-1.jpg
613753296_4hzjJ-S.jpg

Oh, "Do A Good Turn Daily"; here's the Akubra PDF that ValEag referenced as posted by DMc: http://www.reseller.akubra.com.au/email/catalogues/Akubra_Retail_Catalogue.pdf

Goose.
Eagle Scout, 1973

128389405_gedQe-Ti.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Goose. said:

602468206_xyC45-S.jpg
602468523_9eLCB-S-1.jpg
602507630_iAkMB-S.jpg
Sorry for the slow response, Goose, but just discovered your post. Now what you really have to do for us is get a pic of yourself in that shirt and in a red Ferrari. You can choose the hat you wear for the photo, but these look like good candidates.:D
Steve

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jazzncocktails said:
Sorry for the slow response, Goose, but just discovered your post. Now what you really have to do for us is get a pic of yourself in that shirt and in a red Ferrari. You can choose the hat you wear for the photo, but these look like good candidates.:D
Steve
How about the panama and the tiger stripes!!;) :D

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Confused here...

Goose. said:

602468206_xyC45-S.jpg
602468523_9eLCB-S-1.jpg
602507630_iAkMB-S.jpg

Goose, I'm confused...which pic is you and which is Magnum? I mean, the resemblance is astonishing... :D

I'm sure you get that all the time. I have the same problem with autograph seekers hounding me for an autograph by Harrison Ford. I share your pain. :D

Jkid

New in Town
Hello. I've been a long-time looker, but this is my first post:eusa_clap

This is my favorite hat. It's a cheap, lite-felt, Broner hat. It's great for snow, rain, sun, et al. It also can be crushed and brought right back up into shape.

The shirt is from a vintage store is Seattle. It is from a company called Kilauea. I love it because of the awesome print it has on it. It's hard to see, but it has a a lot of Noh mask from Japanese theater printed on the shirt.

I hope you guys like it!

IMG_3274.jpg

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
One for Legislative intervention

I'm sure we passed a law back in the 70's banning all Hawaiian shirts from Australia. Maybe Tasmania still allows them....they're like that in Tasmania.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy