Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HBO's "The Gilded Age" Filming now in Troy

Worf

I'll Lock Up
HBO's oft delayed series "The Gilded Age" is now filming in Troy, NY (where a certain curmudgeonly lounger lives). A former co-worker of Puddins' owns a historic brownstone they'd recently renovated to "turn of the century" magnificence. Here are some pics of the goings on. Lot's of vintage clothing, horses etc....

Worf

IMG_4072.JPEG

IMG_4194.JPG

IMG_4075.JPEG
IMG_4069.JPEG
IMG_4190.JPG
IMG_4176.JPG

PS Troy has been used before... Scorcese's "Age of Innocence" also filmed here as well, if not mistaken.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
The Gilded Age is the forthcoming series from Downtown Abbey's Julian Fellowes, presumably about (mostly) wealthy denizens of 1890s New York City. It was originally pitched to one of the networks, but is now going to run on HBO. As Worf indicates, the production has had many delays since first announced, and is just filming in the Hudson Valley now... so nobody yet knows if it's worth checking out!

The Gilded Age (TV series) - Wikipedia

59Lark

Practically Family
Elegant, i grew up in my family home, a 25 room brickfarm house and see vistages of it in these photos, the grand parlour with pocket door and walnut wainscotting, and bay window . the grandstaircase and the grand pianio father chopped up with a ax, one generations pride the next one cant afford to fix. The farm had a name EVERGREEN STOCK FARM, grandfather took his cows as far as chicago, to win gold medals, its hard to live up to a past like that, nobody wants large old drafty houses anymore and to heat them will brankrupt you . nice pictures though, will have to watch and see that show , thanks for sharing 59lark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points