Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Headwind A-1 Racer jacket sz 44

lucky23

One of the Regulars
Selling my fantastic Headwind A1 jacket. I only wore it a few times and then promptly gained some weight and now it doesn't quite fit): Its a beauty. $300 +$20 shipping.

"Up for sale a size 44 A-1 Racer jacket. This jacket is made out our new Seal semi aniline dyed Steerhide. It is 1.5mm thick yet soft and supple. Plenty of grain and nice areas of variation. Buttons are genuine brown horn on the outside and NOS 1930's chocolate brown casein on the inside. The knits are 100% genuine worsted wool and the liner is 100% cotton and very soft, much softer than the A-2 type cotton liners."

Like new quality and has no issues.

May be willing to trade for something else in my size, maybe a B2 style? I’m open.

Size 44:
Chest: 23.5"
Shoulders: 19.5"
Arms: 26"
Length: 25.5"
m9OiVHF.jpg

gsP0B5p.jpg

m5yFdu4.jpg

2V7Snqc.jpg

5aOHlCz.jpg

XMDE3XG.jpg

9VXDBe2.jpg

CgFRPO9.jpg

Last edited:

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
I remember this when jay put it up for sale,,fantastic jacket.I would have bought it then if shipping and custom charges were less.

jbartonjennings

Familiar Face
i have a schott 184SM in the same color brown (removable pile liner and collar) if you're interested in a trade! i live in seattle. it also measures 23.75" pit to pit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112