Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
Greater downtown Muldrow. Had I known you were that close I could have wished you well personalty, though in times like that you probably need to have more familiar faces around you-not "strangers".

Last edited:

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
You know Tony? I'll try not to hold that against you--Actually, my oldest son is one of his officers. I am glad to hear you are near, It good to know there is competitions for the local hats-sharpens you game you know.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Carl; Nice pics sir. The new lid is just darn sharp. Waist up, you look "downtown sharp." ("Downtown sharp" was something my grandfather would say when I was a tiny boy and visiting all dressed up.)

So thats how folks in Oklahoma do it. Hmmmm......Gym shorts with suit coat/shirt/tie. ;) Will not work here in MN. The mosquitoes would bite in exposed places and that - you know!:D

Good to see you enjoying yourself.

Best, Eric -
Yes Armani suit and Walmart shorts that way I'm ready for anything...
Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Fedora216.jpg

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Thanks Kirk how have you been doing? Thank you for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers brother...
Carl

Hey Carl, I have been doing good. It has been busy around here. I am glad to see you up and around and that you still have that great sense of humor. Those hats look great on you.
Take care and stay safe.

Kirk

jkingrph

Practically Family
Poteau south of I40

Spent a weekend at one of the state parks near there a couple of years ago, Beaver's Bend was full so we went a bit further north.

Does Lake Wistner sound right? Lake was very low that winter and we were in a cabin isolated by ourselves and all we could smell was smoke at night and was worried about fires coming in.

Last edited:

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
No thats my Rudie hat... Stephan Stetson I got from Rudie in Germany off the Fedora Lounge...
Carl

I feel honored that you chose it for your avatar. When I first saw the pic I thought it was from way back in the 30s. You look mighty cool in it, Chief.

Chief000731

Practically Family
I feel honored that you chose it for your avatar. When I first saw the pic I thought it was from way back in the 30s. You look mighty cool in it, Chief.
Thanks Rudie, I really love that hat it is so cool I told you when I got it it was GREAT it really does have that 30s look... And the fit is perfect I am happy that you decided to sell it and I was able to grab it I would like to find another one same style... Chief.
PS I think the shirt and shoulder holster add to the look.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Man I would have loved to went to the Fedorafest IV. It wasn't that far about 5 hr drive but I found out about it too late, Looks like everybody had a good time might have been a little too much for me right now though (the drive) Sandi would have loved it I don't think I could have talked her into it though haha next year...
Carl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara