Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heavy Grey Heather Wool Cloak - Banana Republic - Large

Josephine

One Too Many
I wanted to toss this up here for you all to see, just in case someone was interested in or looking for a cloak like this. Please excuse my "fists of rage", I was trying to old my hands casually (I didn't know what to do with them) and they turned out that way. It's about 20 years old, is that vintage for clothing? I think it's retro, actually... lol

Heavy Grey Heather Wool Cloak - Banana Republic - Large

Cloak.gif

Josephine

One Too Many
Boodles said:
I fancy a cloak from time to time. Thanks

A woman's large. I'm 5'10", and (right now, just right now, only right now, less later, please? :D) 185 lb, and wear a 16/18. It fits me well, and I think would fit a size or two up.

Josephine

One Too Many
Lilredrooster said:
ooo this is very nice, how much did you want for it? and the fist of rage add to the photo lol

I have it up on eBay starting at $24.99, and Buy It Now at $45.00. Shipping depends on where you live.

ps It's up on eBay as I'm trying to earn money for my family's super sekrit cruise. :D

Boodles

A-List Customer
Jovan - Thanks for the clue

Thanks for pointing out the left hand buttons. The cloak might actually have fit but the left hand button thing would just never do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider