Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hello all new guy

devil dog

New in Town
i found your site while trying to look up a certian hat. it is a stetson royal stratoliner $10 size 7 1/8. is this a hat worth hanging onto or should i sell it? it looks like if it has been worn it hasnt been worn much at all. i will see if i can get some pics on here. i guess i cant i have the pics on my computer but not on a url anyways does anybody know about this hat? and if you do could you please give me your knowledge.

thanks josh

citRon

A-List Customer
Greetings, and welcome to the Lounge. Come in, relax, and enjoyyourself.
Ah, the Stratoliner, you say? JUNK! Complete Junk! You should send it to me right away for proper disposal!! -(Nevermind it's my size :D )
Sorry- couldn't resist! Well, some of the experts can chime in here, but I'm pretty sure it's a good hat- one I would like to have myself. If you can't get a pic up, email it to me and I'll post it for you.

KObalto

One of the Regulars
citRon said:
Ah, the Stratoliner, you say? JUNK! Complete Junk! You should send it to me right away for proper disposal!! -(Nevermind it's my size :D )
And don't forget the horrid curse of the Royal Stratoliner which can only be removed by selling it at the original price of $10. ;)
Welcome and hang on to your hat! Sounds like a good one.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the Lounge Josh. It sounds like you have a keeper. If it fits. If not, I'm sure somebody here would take it off your hands. Strat's are discussed frequently here.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Josh -

I emailed you with help on how to upload photos at Photobucket and then how to include the photos in any post you make here on the Lounge. Good luck!

Mike

PS - :eusa_doh: Oh yeah! Welcome to the Lounge!

tandmark

One of the Regulars
Hi,

Mike in Seattle, don't forget that devil dog needs to post about 15 or so times before the forum's software will allow him to post photos.

(I can't find the exact number in the FAQs; maybe someone else can verify this.)

Cheers,
Mark

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
tandmark said:
Hi,

Mike in Seattle, don't forget that devil dog needs to post about 15 or so times before the forum's software will allow him to post photos.

(I can't find the exact number in the FAQs; maybe someone else can verify this.)

Cheers,
Mark

When I joined, the magic number was 20. However, some newcomers have been able to post pics earlier than that count. I don't know if the rule has changed, or if some have found a way to get around it.

devil dog, We welcome you, and hope you do stick around. We also look forward to seeing your pictures. :)

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
devil dog said:
thank you all. this is a great reseption. i think i wll stick around for a while if you guys dont mind. :D

One of the things I like about this place is that in order to keep up with all the posts, I'd have to quit my day job. Seriously, the Lounge is extremely active. There's never a dull moment here and there are always interesting things to discuss. Welcome and enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy