Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help, Can't wear wool

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm not joking here... but seriously, throw on some pantyhose or tights underneath. It helps me when I wear wool pants (I itch like crazy too). And don't get all freaked out because they are "ladies things". No one is going to see them. They will help.

That's a pretty fantastic idea. There are still such things as men's stockings, and depending on your foot size you could get them up to the knee. They're typically nylon or silk. It would be much more economical and practical to simply run out and pick up a pair of ladies' hosiery.

dnjan

One Too Many
Hi LolitaHaze, when Im out on the town in my best ETRO suit, I expect to be seen UNETROwed before the evening is finished.
While I thing your suggestion is good and somewhat mysterious, I enjoy ripping my clothing off in front of my lady of the evening.
However I may give your suggestion a try.
Best regards
Countryclubjoe
For some reason, a vision of the guy from rocky horror picture show came to mind ...

Sounds like you have it worked out for summer (hot weather), but I'm not sure how silk would look in winter. (though I sympathise with your problems with heat - nothing worse than the heat being turned up too hot when it is cold out.)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran