Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help! Fake Levi’s Vintage Clothing 501?

Renzol

New in Town
Hi, folks! see this picture:

50154.png

RED TAG 50154-0068
INNER TAG 50154-0001

Real or fake? Does anyone know? Their production date is week 02 (January), 2015.

Thanks.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Can't see the photo. Too small. Tags say it is a LVC 1954 501Zxx. In any case, the tags mean nothing on its own cause they can fake the tags too.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
1. Welcome to FL...
2. This should go in the General attire section
3. Request clarification from the store/shop/person you purchased it from...

Renzol

New in Town
I haven't purchase it yet, the seller show me that picture and tells me he doesn't know why those tags have different numbers on them. Should they have the same number?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I haven't purchase it yet, the seller show me that picture and tells me he doesn't know why those tags have different numbers on them. Should they have the same number?
AFAIK, they should. Both number are used on 54501 rigid but I think different batches i.e. different year.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
AFAIK, they should. Both number are used on 54501 rigid but I think different batches i.e. different year.
Let me check when I get home, I have two still brand-new pairs of Rigid Levi's so I will see if the numbers match on the two paris I have.

Peacoat

Bartender
1. Welcome to FL...
2. This should go in the General attire section
3. Request clarification from the store/shop/person you purchased it from...
I thought about that and then realized I didn't know if it was a label from a jacket or a pair of jeans. Probably jeans. I think I will leave it here for now, subject to moving later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21