Help me date this photo?

Discussion in 'The Front Parlor' started by FedoraFan112390, Apr 22, 2013.

1. LizzieMaine

LizzieMaine Bartender

Uncle Henry's is the real deal -- it's a weekly rough-paper booklet that's been published out of Augusta for almost fifty years, and contains nothing except for-sale, for-trade and want ads. You can buy everything from a house to a used car to a lobster boat to the parts of the moose that are left over after the head is mounted in it. Craiglist hasn't touched it, because people who buy from Uncle Henry's like to have something to browse on the toilet. Every quick-stop gas station in the state sells it.

I used to do Uncle Henry's radio commercials back in the '90s. "Forgit them local papers, just toss them all aside, when you list your ad in Uncle Henry's Swap and Sell It Guide!"

2. fashion frank

fashion frank One Too Many

WOW ,that is way cool ,you used to do the radio spots that is just too much , thanks for sharing.
    BTW have you seen that show ?

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

3. LizzieMaine

LizzieMaine Bartender

I haven't, but from the description it's probably not too far from a lot of people I know.

4. fashion frank

fashion frank One Too Many

You hit the nail on the head they are all real swamp yankees .
    Its on the history channel and its just starting it's second season.

All the Best,Fashion Frank