Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

help please

newspaperboy

New in Town
Can anyone show me some pictures of vintage look for men in suits .etc.
I'm also looking for some good places where to get good deals for clothing, such as ties, bow ties ascots,suspneders,etc. Can anyone share any pictures.

Thank you

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, it may sound crazy, but I've always found great deals on eBay; nice clothes, often new w/tags, good prices. I build a search and then save it as one of my "favorites" so I can quickly access updated listings.

You could try Amazon, they're sometimes reasonable.

Or you might try somewhere like Steve&Berry's, Target, or Kohl's. Or if you have a little jing, you could try JoS. A. Bank, Brooks Bros., etc. located in just about every upscale mall.

See Matt Deckard's thread on Target Here

I know there are many other places and I'd be interested to see if anyone else posts some online sources. Of course, much depends on the size of your waste. If you're anything like me, you'll have trouble finding pants in your size anywhere. If you're a normal size, or at least thinner, you should have quite a few more options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR