Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hemingway Jones Is Back From The Hospital :-)

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I've also been away, and just scanned the thread. I'm very glad to see good results (at least no bad ones) as an outcome of this scare. I hope HJ feels well and does even better!

RAF Man

One of the Regulars
I too have been away for a week and without pc access. Glad you are back home and doing OK. Just take things easy for a while, preferably a long while. I know only too well what you went through, having been there 10 yrs ago this month myself. My best wishes to you and Daisy.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Just catching up with this forum after a short while away. Don't laugh, but I actually let out a sigh of relief when I saw this changed title! I'm so glad you're out and doing better! Please take care of yourself and stay well!:)

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
LadyStardust said:
Just catching up with this forum after a short while away. Don't laugh, but I actually let out a sigh of relief when I saw this changed title! I'm so glad you're out and doing better! Please take care of yourself and stay well!:)
Laugh? I appreciate it! :) Thank you very much, and thank you all, for your concern. I am honored to have such a wonderful and caring group of peers. :)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
SWTroopers said:
And listen to dhermann1 - go get that fishoil! Great for the heart and cholesterol.
HJ, I ditto that. My husband's cardiologist has him on fish oil, folic acid, and one aspirin a day.
Glad you're back on your feet and able to put your specs to good use.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
I've been away a bit too, and just wanted to say that I'm really relieved that Hem is back from the hospital. That's some scary stuff! Hem, you seem like an awesome gent and I'm glad you're back on your feet.

Daisy, thanks for keeping us in the know. Everybody deserves a person like you in their life - if only we all had such dedicated friends.

Baggers

Practically Family
I've been away far too long!

Hem, I'm glad you're feeling better. I had a similar episode 3 or 4 years ago which thankfully turned out to be nothing more than indigestion. But as a result I found out that I had borderline hypertension and high cholesterol. That, coupled with my father's history of heart trouble, was a massive wake up call for me and as a result I've gladly been taking medication to control it ever since.

My best wishes to you.

Cheers,
Mark

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I'm just tuning in after my return from the Cape. So glad to hear you are better, I've been thinking of you often.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
imoldfashioned said:
I'm just tuning in after my return from the Cape. So glad to hear you are better, I've been thinking of you often.
Thank you so much, that's very sweet of you to say. :)

Baggers, I am so glad to hear from you. Don't stay away from this place too long.

RBH, you're a good man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo