Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Henri Henri hats...

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Hi,

My wife and I are taking a trip to Montreal on Friday. I'd like to visit hat shops while there and maybe stores that sell vintage stuff/hats.
I found this store online. Has anybody actually visited it? It seems they sell Borsalino...[huh]
http://www.henrihenri.ca/index.htm

any suggestions guys?

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I don't have any suggestions other than "Have fun!" and "Find some nice hats!"

I'm just drooling at the one website you've posted here. That 360 degree picture is great!

Duper

Practically Family
Hi Aureliano, I was there a couple of months back. It is a nice looking shop in an area of downtown Montreal that is a short distance to some interesting sightseeing areas (Old Montreal and China Town). I think I would prefer to walk around the immediate neighbourhood in the daylight. I found their stock pricey.

Here it the link to the thread I had posted back to about Henri-Henri.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=40570

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
ScionPI2005 said:
I don't have any suggestions other than "Have fun!" and "Find some nice hats!"

I'm just drooling at the one website you've posted here. That 360 degree picture is great!

I know! isn't it awesome!

FurFeltFedora

A-List Customer
I just came back from Montreal and visited Henri Henri and everything that other loungers have said was true (there are a couple other threads). It was like a play...

I walk in wearing my Akubra Campdraft and the young man at the front compliments me on it, we chat for a minute and I look around to see what they have (overpriced and often underwhelmed by the quality). Then on cue, the owner comes out, gets the most expensive floppy Borsalino and tries to sell it to me. My girlfriend looks at the hat, then the price and looks at me like I'm mad for even trying it on. Some $375 for an unlined (presumably crush-able) Borso. Needless to say I smiled nicely tried on a few more and left.

Great to have a look at, but nuts to buy (IMO).

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
I just went there 2 hours ago to get my new hat blocked! I live near Montreal and I visited this store several times!

Like FurFeltFedore said before... prices are high!... way too high, but to get a hat cleaned or blocked, it's ok!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner