Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hercules Sport Jacket in russet steer hide - a review

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Here it is. Thread of its own will follow when I have more time, maybe weekend. Leather is of nice weight and texture. Nice trim sleeves, fit just what I had hoped for. Trim fit with just a t-shirt, just enough room to also put on a sweater under it. Love the handwarmers + patch pockets pocket set-up. I'll need this on all my future jackets.

Very happy with what I got, great value for the money and more than that. Design, weight and fit are all just right on this one. Will certainly wear it more than many of my more expensive jackets.
View attachment 197849 View attachment 197850 View attachment 197851

I am 5'9" 175 lbs ordered a size 40, only mentioned to Tony that as far as tolerances within production go, I'd rather have it a bit smaller than a bit larger. Sleeves are just fine for my height so I guess there are kinda on the short side, taller people may have to add length.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here it is. Thread of its own will follow when I have more time, maybe weekend. Leather is of nice weight and texture. Nice trim sleeves, fit just what I had hoped for. Trim fit with just a t-shirt, just enough room to also put on a sweater under it. Love the handwarmers + patch pockets pocket set-up. I'll need this on all my future jackets.

Very happy with what I got, great value for the money and more than that. Design, weight and fit are all just right on this one. Will certainly wear it more than many of my more expensive jackets.
View attachment 197849 View attachment 197850 View attachment 197851

Both jackets looks great but seeing your photos JJ has really turned my head. The Admiral Byrd is something else. Now I'm interested . . .

I emailed him a few days ago and nothing.
Same. I just keep pounding away. Relentless. I’m sure he’s got his hands full and it is the holiday season...I can wait. But not long! I’ve done that plenty of times already and I lost my taste for it!

Same. I just keep pounding away. Relentless. I’m sure he’s got his hands full and it is the holiday season...I can wait. But not long! I’ve done that plenty of times already and I lost my taste for it!

I’ll let you chase him down the rabbit hole. I suspect once some reviews of the D pocket come in I will jump right in after you. Unless I find a LW J23 or Speed Demon first.

Fonzie

One Too Many
Tony must be flooded with requests after the last positive reviews and how good the jackets look.
I think that that has to be taken into consideration for the delay in responses as well as being a new company with understandable teething issues if there are any.

I’d wait patiently for a reply, I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait seeing the incredible value for money of his products.

Hey Jmax,

Apologies for that but I don't see any unanswered emails. Can i ask where you sent it? You can send me a private message on here or direct to my email herculesleatherco@gmail.com , i always try to respond quickly.

Cheers

Tony

Hello Tony,

I sent the inquiry to the email found on your website. It was from my work computer so perhaps it is sitting in my outbox. Or I fat-fingered the address. I’ll have to check but appreciate your response. I’ll PM you here in the future.

Thanks.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Wow, that pull up effect on that russet cow is nice. How is it holding out? Too bad they closed due to covid, really wanted the grizzly pattern from them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ