Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Here's a hot little number...

Do you mean "remove" THIS?:

I understand. After all, it's a female. And her KNEES are showing. Enough to make you lose your mind, huh preach'?

2013-01-11040221_zpsf8c1692b.jpg
.jpg[/url]
She sure looks pure to me...purely delightful! Lowbrow? Her eyebrows are exquisite...

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Dolce and Gabbana did a series of them a few years back and I thrifted or eBayed one from memory. Got a few laughs.

Then I of course flagellated myself and I have never been able to wear the tie again.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
As an ex-Seargeant in "The Regulars"... I find this whole thread almost sublimely ridiculous. I respect the guy's right to bemoan the impropriety of the (ahem) offending garment but I also find said garment almost completely inocuous. The guys I served with wouldn't give this thing a first look much less a second look. Sigh... still it takes all kinds.

Worf

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
It's not the expression of disagreement that bothers me, although it's a little perverse. It's when people start telling others to take action such as, "Please remove it", that a line gets crossed.

Something certainly needs to be removed from 'somewhere', but I'll just leave it at that.

Walt

One of the Regulars
Oh, and by the way, last time I checked she's north of $300 in the bidding!!

In retrospect I should have kept my trap shut instead of giving those who might take offense at this harmless little thing a bad time---the whole point of my stating my opinion on it. What can I say except I gave in to temptation!

Glad for you it is doing very well in the bidding though. WOW! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran