Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heroes & Legacies - The Havana Lounge

Pyroxene

One of the Regulars
A celebrated tradition during the 1930's and 1940's, the popularity of smoking lounges diminished over time. Here at Heroes & Legacies, however, we strive to re-establish this classic tradition of luxury.

I found this website while looking for shaving products. It seems like it would fit this forum very nicely.

http://www.heroesandlegacies.com/store/lounge.shtml

It's called Heroes & Legacies and located in Austin, TX. I have been wanting to stop by there and check it out.

lounge2.jpg

It might be a cool place to have a Texas gathering.

Unsurpassed luxury... Timeless beauty... Finest quality... As defined by the men and women determined to experience the richness and variety which life has to offer, these qualities transcend eras. Heroes & Legacies was created in celebration of those things which make life a bold, rich experience.

Pyro.

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
I live in Asheville NC. And the one thing we are known for is the Biltmore House. Its the largest privately owned home in the country. There is a room for men in that house that look remarkably like the room in your photo. Its a smoking room. A place where the men could retire to after dinner or after a hunting trip.
The room is decorated in shiny black marble, mahogony wood and leather. Its truly a 'masculine' room if ever there was one.

Chad

Pyroxene

One of the Regulars

So I visited this establishment in Austin. I looked in the Lounge and, to me, felt like just another part of the store rather than a separate room. Reason being is they had some grandfather clocks for sale in there. I would think if you are a member, don't put more merchandise in there for people to buy.

The membership to the club is $800 for the first year and $700 for every year after.

HOWEVER, they do have a fantastic humidor. If you are in Texas and in the Austin area, stop by Heroes & Legacies. They have the largest selection and some of the best prices I have seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy