Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hey Guys I made a Music video and i'm sportin my fedora in it :)

HungaryTom

One Too Many
DOOR,

You have the potential - go for it!:eusa_clap

This track could land on the charts.

Good sound man and nice video -scarcity of resources make the creative guy-in the 80-90s you would have to pay a fortune for that.

Your fedora is a good signature hat - fits you well.

Regards:

Tom

D00R

One of the Regulars
The song isn't mine. No i'm not singing.
It was a contest for my Favorite band VAST. they wanted people to create a music video for the new album April.

I was using a trial version of Sony Vegas on my P.C. I had no idea how to use it, so i had to teach myself what i needed to know to accomplish what i wanted for the my video.

I am proud of just completing it, the contest was announced the same week as thanksgiving, then Christmas and Hanukkah came along and New Years, so to get help from anyone was so limited everyone was so busy. Alot in the script had to change that really left me disheartened at first but my girlfriend said its all about being creative, and i thought about that, shes right, its not about what you got its about what you can do with what you have. and i believed i did just that.

I'm glad you guys liked it. If you want Please Rate it and comment it on YOUTUBE

I saw some people already have Thank You So much. I'm happy you like my Borsalino too!

D00R

One of the Regulars
Thank you I actually always wanted to be a director when I was a kid.

I work in movies. I was in Inside Man and a few others I played a cop in most things like Law & Order.

I don't pursue it that much. I'm shy i'd rather be behind the camera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay