Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High rise khakis

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
They came in today, no time to take pics.. They're good quality trousers, you can wear m on the belly button or just below, looks well.. very full in the legs but unfortunately a bit more tapered than I would prefer.. all in all a good pair of khakis.. (the price is right, when you're in the US.. if you live outside the US, shipping is a killer and I got hit hard by the customs-office... making it an expensive pair..)

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Diego - you can hit me up to proxy them for you next time!

That's very kind of you Matt.

I asked my girl to take some pics, I hope you guys get the idea.. wearing them four days in a row now, very comfortable, well made:

IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

Baggers

Practically Family
Other than it appearing as if you're wearing them a bit low (more on your hips than at your waistline), they look fine. Be sure to wash them at least twice before getting them hemmed otherwise you might wind up with with pair of "high waters."

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Other than it appearing as if you're wearing them a bit low (more on your hips than at your waistline), they look fine. Be sure to wash them at least twice before getting them hemmed otherwise you might wind up with with pair of "high waters."

haha, that's just my oddly shaped body, I have relatively short legs... but my trousers always seem to sink a little below the waist.

mattfink

Practically Family
Nice look Diego! I see what you mean about the taper. I talked to a friend of mine over the weekend about the original WWII khaki's and he's certain that they were straight cut with no taper in the leg. Wonder why they went with this design?

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Nice look Diego! I see what you mean about the taper. I talked to a friend of mine over the weekend about the original WWII khaki's and he's certain that they were straight cut with no taper in the leg. Wonder why they went with this design?

I wonder the same thing... it's not too bad, but I expected a more straight leg..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24