Himel Bros Peregrin

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Graemsay, May 25, 2020.

1. Graemsay

Graemsay Practically Family

There's a new Himel Bros video up featuring the Peregrin, a two-tone, cross zip jacket.

2. willyto

willyto One Too Many

I really like it a lot. It is a bold style with the two tone leather but it doesn’t have any bling bling like the other designs.

3. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

The two tone looks great, as does the back design. Collar and lapels have a nice shape. The D pocket looks a bit odd to me and I’m not a fan of the banded waist/hem. I hated that on my JL. Only makes sense to me if the jacket has a removable belt and belt loops.

4. Carlos840

Carlos840 My Mail is Forwarded Here

I really like the underarm gussets and the pleats on the top of the shoulders, i wonder how it affects fit.
    I wonder if a dual tone in black would look interresting or if it would just not be noticeable?
    For example using a teacore black for the dark parts and an oil tanned black all the way through for the light parts.
    Would the contrast be enough to be noticed?

5. nick123

nick123 I'll Lock Up

Brilliant. I quite like that steerhide.

tropicalbob and Lebowski like this.
  6. Graemsay

Graemsay Practically Family

The Himel Bros description of the black oil tanned leather suggests it's drum dyed and then given a pigment finish, which suggests that there won't be much difference with the teacore, at least initially.

If you want a subtle two-tone, maybe go with the black and dark brown oil tanned Shinki horsehide.

Black Oil Tanned.jpg
    Brown Oil Tanned.jpg

navetsea, Carlos840 and Robbie79 like this.
  7. dudewuttheheck

dudewuttheheck Call Me a Cab

I don't like the leather, but I like the design.

Carlos840 likes this.