Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Bros Peregrin

willyto

One Too Many
I really like it a lot. It is a bold style with the two tone leather but it doesn’t have any bling bling like the other designs.

The two tone looks great, as does the back design. Collar and lapels have a nice shape. The D pocket looks a bit odd to me and I’m not a fan of the banded waist/hem. I hated that on my JL. Only makes sense to me if the jacket has a removable belt and belt loops.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I really like the underarm gussets and the pleats on the top of the shoulders, i wonder how it affects fit.
I wonder if a dual tone in black would look interresting or if it would just not be noticeable?
For example using a teacore black for the dark parts and an oil tanned black all the way through for the light parts.
Would the contrast be enough to be noticed?

Graemsay

Practically Family
I wonder if a dual tone in black would look interresting or if it would just not be noticeable?
For example using a teacore black for the dark parts and an oil tanned black all the way through for the light parts.
Would the contrast be enough to be noticed?

The Himel Bros description of the black oil tanned leather suggests it's drum dyed and then given a pigment finish, which suggests that there won't be much difference with the teacore, at least initially.

If you want a subtle two-tone, maybe go with the black and dark brown oil tanned Shinki horsehide.

Black Oil Tanned.jpg

Brown Oil Tanned.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB