Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers TV The Imperial

lina

Practically Family
@michaelagraham I think this is probably the jacket that resulted from the initial collab between Himel and Good Wear that your jacket represents. That is, I bet your jacket was the prototype. Think I like yours better, and certainly that leather is hard to beat and I think a one-off Shinki that John had.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I like Dave's video and the Imperial he made from beautiful Shinki. 1000 bucks more than John's Imperial minus 5-6 years waiting time...

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
If you like his videos, try reading his Blog:
http://vintageleatherjackets.blogspot.com/
Go into the Archive!
The early posts are interesting (2007-2008)...all before he was a well known maker.
The posts were taken over in 2014 by our own @Dinerman and have great photos of old jackets.

Thanks for the link of Dave's early blog. I was familiar with dinnermans, but don't remember reading his early blog.

I wish these videos lasted for 4-8 hours. The highest entertainment ever...fascinating.

In one of the videos he talks about his early days going through bales of clothes picking Vintage.

I wish he had talked about the differences between JC's Imperial and the original Hercules side adjustments. It makes for a completely different jacket.

I would really like to ask him a ton of questions. He has seen and handled a lot of vintage clothing.

Is this an old video? I had a Himel made Ventura some time back. Did not know he made Imperials.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
That one where he discusses going through bundles of old jackets is maybe a year ago?

Thanks for the link of Dave's early blog. I was familiar with dinnermans, but don't remember reading his early blog.

In one of the videos he talks about his early days going through bales of clothes picking Vintage.

I wish he had talked about the differences between JC's Imperial and the original Hercules side adjustments. It makes for a completely different jacket.

I would really like to ask him a ton of questions. He has seen and handled a lot of vintage clothing.

Is this an old video? I had a Himel made Ventura some time back. Did not know he made Imperials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy