Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Heron-Bill Kelso A-1 Aeronaut

Roma

A-List Customer
Yes, I remember the wide cuff/sleeve discussion. I find that vintage jackets have wider sleeves wider cuffs. This BK has comfortable closures. The Heron is really narrow and the sleeves tapered which works well on that jacket.
I like the Himel one more, Terry. Yes, the vintage BK is cool too, but it's for the look. But I'm sure, as for the feel and leather quality, the Himel jacket is better. But of course, IMHO.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Countdown to BK's Facebook response to this thread . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . .

Our hide is special . . . and different . . . and proprietary . . . and the best . . . and better than anyone else's HH . . . it is able to leap tall buildings in a single bound . . . and remedy global warming . . . and will soon be displayed in the Smithsonian . . . it in omnipotent and capable of world domination -- no, intergalactic domination.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
As far as I can tell Vincenza and Victory are different leathers. The pictures of Vincenza looks like my ELMC Cali and it looks nothing like Victory HH. Not saying one is better or best, just different.

ProteinNerd

BK said their victory HH is the same as Himels Victoria HH, not the Vicenza.

I think the confusion arose when BK posted a picture of the wrong jacket to make fun of lol.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

I think the confusion arose when BK posted a picture of the wrong jacket to make fun of lol.

BK's Victory and Himels Victoria are the same leather?

I was responding to a question Roma asked about Victory HH and Vicenza.

So BK's Victory and Himel's Victoria are the same?

ProteinNerd

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 4.40.21 PM.png

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
lol Superfluous' jacket was made of Shinki... they can't even notice that!? :D :D :D

Either way, both of those jackets, but even if I didn't prefer the look of the Himel (which I do, I would buy it anyway).

Roma

A-List Customer
But the question regarding the price is still there, why they charge as much as twice more than Aero do? Aero take only £ 70 upcharge if they use the Italian leather. Is the quality relly so different? I think Aero make very good jackets, very hard to beat.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Interestingly, Andy's also started sending haranguing, inaccurate and insulting emails to my private address as well. BK: the place were good sense and reason goes to put the kettle on and take a break.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Interestingly, Andy's also started sending haranguing, inaccurate and insulting emails to my private address as well. BK: the place were good sense and reason goes to put the kettle on and take a break.

Is he also going to sue you?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany