Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himmel Bros Kensington Cafe Racer - Size 38

Qinhan

Familiar Face
For sale is my Himmel Bros Kensington Cafe Racer.
These jackets are made by David Himmel to his exacting standards using the best material available.
This jacket has only been tried on at home and has not been worn out so is in as new condition.
The jacket is made from black pigment Japanese horsehide and is lined in cotton drill.
It features new old stock "Lightning" brand sleeve gusset zippers and ring-pull chest zippers. The main zip is Talon.
Tagged a size 38, approximate measurements are as follows (taken with jacket laid flat and zipped up):

Pit-2-pit: 20.5 inches
Shoulders (along back): 17 inches
Length (back, not including collar): 24.25 inches
Sleeve: 25.25 inches

Qinhan

Qinhan

Many more pictures available in my gallery: http://s1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Qinhan/

These jackets usually retail for $1550 USD + shipping. I'm selling this one for $1000 USD + shipping - that's a massive saving for any buyer for this fantastic jacket. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me for any questions. Cheers!

bentusian

One of the Regulars
I can't see the pics either - looks like you picked up a wrong code.

Here's my little contribution for the beautiful jacket. ;)

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

Qinhan

Familiar Face
Many thanks Bentusian. I'm not too good with computers so don't really know why the photos didn't display. Any advice you or others have would be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany