Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HNC Hatworks (formerly known as Agnoulita Hats)

I'm considering buying this one. View attachment 254481

I see that same hat on Etsy every time I search for fedoras. Every time I’m tempted. It’s a nice looking hat with big proportions! The colors work well together and it pops without being ostentatious. The wider brim binding also sets it apart. I don’t think you’ll regret getting it.

Shadow1948

One of the Regulars
I see that same hat on Etsy every time I search for fedoras. Every time I’m tempted. It’s a nice looking hat with big proportions! The colors work well together and it pops without being ostentatious. The wider brim binding also sets it apart. I don’t think you’ll regret getting it.
I think I'll grab that one sometime in the future.

Mr. P has some 100% beaver hats now. His Etsy store doesn’t show hat bodies, just finished hats.

49032C78-E2A8-4111-9C31-392531E50693.jpeg

I briefly considered one (custom beaver at just under $300), but the felt colors are boring or odd...the plum is PURPLE!

96632D16-68C7-437B-8E5A-F1E23A3F2488.jpeg

Mr. P has some 100% beaver hats now. His Etsy store doesn’t show hat bodies, just finished hats.

View attachment 288433

I briefly considered one (custom beaver at just under $300), but the felt colors are boring or odd...the plum is PURPLE!

View attachment 288434
I checked with him a few years back and he had Fepsa beaver bodies but he said the size would be too small to get the dimensions I wanted.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I've been racking my brain ever since you posted this one and finally, as I recall, Doug @Tukwila has a hat with a bright blue ribbon that gives it some of the same "pop" of this purple.

View attachment 288433

View attachment 288434

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy